Frequently Asked Questions ?
A: Anyone who needs to sell a house in Northeast, Ohio. We buy houses of all types and in any condition, from a wide range of situations. Here are a few common ones:
– People who are relocating
– Needing to get rid of a problem rental
– Not able to sell it on the listing services or with an agent
– Short time frame and need to sell fast
– Inherited an estate and want to get cash
– Facing foreclosureor behind on payments
– Need to liquidate because of medical bills, divorce or other reasons
– House needs extensive repairs
– And many more scenarios
The one thing that most people we buy from have in common, is they need a fast, simple solution to sell their house, without all the typical associated hassles.
A: The process for us to buy your house is very simple and straightforward.
Step 1. Let us know that you have a house for sale by giving us a phone call at (216) 202-0446, or by filling out the Property Form below.
Step 2. Next, we’ll do some quick research on the house to determine potential market value and whether it may be a fit. Most houses are. We may have a few questions for you as well.
Step 3. We’ll make an all-cash offer to you and/or also may lay out a few other options that can give you a higher price or better terms.
Step 4. If we agree to do business together, we will handle all the details and have a professional closing. You’ll be finished with the house and can put it behind you and move on with your life.
It really is that simple!